I have always been enamored with quotation and sayings that left me laughing for hours and could make me smile whenever I recall the said quotes.
It’s time to put a temporary lid on the serious stuff and make way to fun and very entertaining project management quotes from Stephen Seay’s blog, ProjectSteps. I have two recent posts which also tackled some of these project management quotes. These posts are Random Thoughts on Project Management and Random Thought in Project Management Part 2. In my opinion, quotes are a different way of providing us knowledge through a fun and entertaining way. Texts which could illicit a response from other people (regardless of the emotion) is something that I consider as an effective one.
Without much ado, here is another collection of project management quotes:
Project Management Quotes
- Quantitative project management is for predicting cost and schedule overruns well in advance.
- Good project managers know when not to manage a project.
- Metrics are learned men’s excuses.
- For a project manager overruns are as certain as death and taxes.
- If there were no problem people there’d be no need for people who solve problems.
- Some projects finish on time in spite of